Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PECB Exam ISO-22301-Lead-Auditor Topic 3 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for PECB's ISO 22301 Lead Auditor exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 3
[All ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Questions]

The probability of a threat or risk to occur is defined as _____________

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carey
19 days ago
Hmm, I can see the logic in both A) and C), to be honest. But I'm gonna have to go with D) Impact. I mean, the probability of a risk is really all about how much it would hurt the organization, isn't it? That's what really matters in the end.
upvoted 0 times
Kassandra
21 days ago
Ooh, that's an interesting take, Ruthann! I hadn't thought of it that way. But I don't know, I'm still feeling pretty confident in A) Likelihood. It's the most straightforward answer, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Ruthann
22 days ago
You guys are on the right track, but I think C) Control might be the answer here. I mean, the probability of a threat or risk is all about how well we can control or manage it, right? That's what really determines the likelihood.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
23 days ago
Nah, I don't think it's B. That's more about the organization's tolerance for risk, not the actual probability of it happening. I'm leaning towards A) Likelihood as well. It just makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Geraldine
25 days ago
I don't know, I'm a little unsure about that. I was thinking it could be B) Risk appetite, you know, like how much risk the organization is willing to take on. Hmm, this is a tough one.
upvoted 0 times
Rolf
27 days ago
Oh man, this question is a tricky one! I've been studying like crazy for this exam, and I'm pretty sure the answer is A) Likelihood. The probability of a threat or risk occurring is all about how likely it is to happen, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel