Per the example:
Your organization has two ERPs: PeopleSoft (PS) and SAP. Each ERP has its own chart of accounts. Each chart of accounts is mapped to a consolidated chart of accounts. The Finance department maintains the consolidated account hierarchy.
Identify the steps in the correct order to manage the mapping of the local chart of accounts in the consolidated chart of accounts structure using DRM hierarchies.
1. Build the consolidated chart of accounts hierarchy.
2. Build the PeopleSoft and SAP chart of accounts hierarchies.
3. Create a property category called CoA Map with two property definitions: PS CoA Mapping and SAP CoA Mapping.
4. Create an alternate Market hierarchy with limb nodes "large", "Medium", and "Small". Insert cities as leaf nodes under the appropriate Market Size nodes.
5. Use the Blend function to merge the PeopleSoft and sap chart of accounts to the correct consolidated account node In the consolidated hierarchy.
6. Drag and drop the PeopleSoft and SAP chart of accounts to the correct consolidated account in the consolidated hierarchy.