Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam BL0-200 Topic 1 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's BL0-200 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All BL0-200 Questions]

Which network element performs the AMF selection?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rosalind
9 days ago
You know, this question is really making my head hurt. I feel like I'm going in circles here. Maybe we should just flip a coin and move on to the next question?
upvoted 0 times
Robt
11 days ago
Whoa, hold on a second. I thought the AMF was part of the 5G core network, not the RAN. How could the RAN node be responsible for AMF selection?
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
12 days ago
Hold up, I think you're all missing something. Isn't the UDR the central repository for user data? Maybe it's D) UDR that performs the AMF selection.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
13 days ago
You guys are both way off. It's clearly C) UPE. The user plane function is where all the data traffic goes, so it must be responsible for AMF selection, right?
upvoted 0 times
Son
15 days ago
I disagree, I think it's more likely to be B) SMF. Isn't that the control plane function that handles session management? It would make sense for it to be involved in AMF selection.
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
17 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not too sure about the correct answer, but I think it might be A) RAN Node. That's where all the network traffic seems to flow, so it makes sense that the AMF selection would happen there.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel