Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam BL0-100 Topic 1 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's BL0-100 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 1
[All BL0-100 Questions]

In terms of universal access requirements, which of the following would overcome 4G limitations?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lauran
9 days ago
Yeah, the database and unstructured data options seem a bit out of left field. I'm leaning towards option A as well, since it covers the most relevant aspects of 4G network improvements.
upvoted 0 times
Xuan
11 days ago
Haha, maybe the exam writers are trying to confuse us with all these API and database options. But I think Salena and 2 are on the right track with option A.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
12 days ago
Good point, Luisa. The question could be clearer on the context. But based on my understanding, option A seems to be the most comprehensive answer that addresses the key aspects of overcoming 4G limitations.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
13 days ago
I'm a bit confused by the wording of the question. What exactly do they mean by 'universal access requirements'? Is this referring to some specific industry standard or regulation?
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
15 days ago
I agree with Salena. Unified access and multi-access convergence are key to overcoming the limitations of 4G networks. The other options don't seem to address the full scope of the question.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
17 days ago
This question seems to be testing our knowledge of 4G network limitations and how to overcome them. I think option A is the most comprehensive answer, as it covers both unified access across different technologies and multi-access convergence.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel