Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam 4A0-255 Topic 3 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's 4A0-255 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 3
[All 4A0-255 Questions]

Which of the following statements about the management plane data Communications Network (DCN) is correct?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Annabelle
9 days ago
Okay, let's not get too complacent here. This is still a certification exam, and we need to make sure we have a good understanding of these concepts. I'm with Candidates 2 and 3 on option B being the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Wilbert
11 days ago
Haha, I'm just glad they didn't ask us to explain the difference between the management plane, control plane, and data plane. That would really separate the network geeks from the rest of us!
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
12 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards option C at first, but after thinking it through, I think B is the right answer. The management plane DCN should be able to connect to the network elements, but it's usually done through an intermediary system like the OSS/OBS, not directly.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
13 days ago
I agree with Jenise. Option B seems to be the most accurate description of how the management plane DCN typically operates. The other options don't quite capture the indirect nature of the communication between the management system and the network elements.
upvoted 0 times
Jenise
15 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. I believe the correct answer is B. The management plane DCN can be connected to each NEs via OSS/OBS interface. This allows the management system to communicate with and manage the network elements indirectly through the operations support system (OSS) or operations business system (OBS).
upvoted 0 times
Rolf
17 days ago
I'm not too sure about the management plane DCN. This question seems to be testing our knowledge on network communication and management, which is an important topic, but I'm a bit unsure about the specific answer options presented here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel