Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam 4A0-114 Topic 5 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's 4A0-114 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 5
[All 4A0-114 Questions]

Click the exhibit.

Assume all router-IDs are properly configured, and global IPv6 addresses are used to establish eBGP sessions. Which of the following configurations is required on router A so that router B can exchange traffic with router D?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Audrie
10 days ago
Option D looks promising, but I'm not sure if that's overkill. Do we really need to configure a full BGP session between A and D just to get traffic flowing between B and D? Hmm, this is a tough one.
upvoted 0 times
Aja
12 days ago
Guys, let's not get too bogged down in the technicalities here. I'm sure the answer is something straightforward, like configuring a simple route or interface. We just need to think it through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
12 days ago
I'm leaning towards Option C. It seems like we need to configure a static route on Router A to direct traffic between B and D. But I'm open to other suggestions too.
upvoted 0 times
Annamaria
14 days ago
Ha! This question is like a BGP maze. I bet the answer is going to be something that seems obvious, but we'll all second-guess ourselves trying to overthink it.
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
16 days ago
Option A looks promising, but I'm not sure if that's enough to ensure traffic exchange between B and D. We might need something more specific to handle the routing between those two routers.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
17 days ago
This is a tricky question! I'm not sure which option is the correct answer, but it seems like we need to configure some kind of routing or forwarding between the routers. Let's go through the options and see if we can figure it out.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel