Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam 4A0-106 Topic 3 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's 4A0-106 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 3
[All 4A0-106 Questions]

Which of the following statements about the control plane in Carrier Supporting Carrier (CSC) VPRN is FALSE?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Darrin
10 days ago
Oh, you're right! I completely forgot about that. Option C is probably true then. Dang, this is getting tricky.
upvoted 0 times
Davida
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about option C being false. Aren't the routes exchanged between CSC-CE and CSC-PE supposed to be labeled with MPLS labels?
upvoted 0 times
Janey
13 days ago
Haha, yeah, that makes sense. I remember learning about that in my VPRN training. Option B seems like the obvious correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
14 days ago
Well, I think option B is probably true. The network provider would need to learn the customer carrier PE and CE system addresses in order to route traffic correctly, right?
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
16 days ago
Yeah, I agree with you on that. Option A doesn't sound right. But I'm a bit unsure about the other options. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times
Ilda
17 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the control plane in CSC VPRN, but I think option A is probably false. The customer carrier would need to learn some network provider routes, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel