Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam 4A0-104 Topic 7 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's 4A0-104 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 7
[All 4A0-104 Questions]

Which of the following comparisons between E-pipes and VPLSes is FALSE?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Felicidad
9 days ago
Haha, don't sell yourself short, Jennifer. We're all in this together. But I think Callie is right on the money with that MAC address distinction. D) is the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Jennifer
12 days ago
Ah, I see! That makes a lot of sense. So D) must be the false statement then. Nice catch, Callie. You must be the brains of the group.
upvoted 0 times
Callie
12 days ago
You know, I was just reading about this the other day. I believe the key difference is that VPLSes actually learn MAC addresses, while E-pipes don't. The provider manages the MAC table for E-pipes, but not for VPLSes.
upvoted 0 times
Bethanie
13 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you there. B) says they both support the same encapsulations, which makes sense. But D) is the one that's throwing me off. I thought MAC addresses were learned in both cases, but maybe I'm missing something.
upvoted 0 times
Twanna
16 days ago
Okay, let's start with the options. A) and C) seem pretty straightforward - they both operate at Layer 2 and use SAPs as the demarcation point. But B) and D) are less clear to me.
upvoted 0 times
Joseph
17 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not entirely sure about the differences between E-pipes and VPLSes, but let's see if we can figure this out together.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel