Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam 4A0-102 Topic 5 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's 4A0-102 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 5
[All 4A0-102 Questions]

Click the exhibit.

An update travels from AS 137000 to AS 135000, traversing both 32-bit and 16-bit AS Paths. What AS Path is seen by AS 200?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rodolfo
1 days ago
That leaves us with Option D. This one seems to have the ASes in the correct order, with AS 200 being the first in the path. I think this might be the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Bettye
3 days ago
I agree. Option B also seems off, as the ASes are in the wrong order. Option C is just repeating the same AS number, which doesn't make sense in this context.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
4 days ago
Okay, let's start by considering the options. Option A seems to have the ASes in the wrong order, so that's probably not the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Dustin
5 days ago
Ah, I see. So the update is traveling from AS 137000 to AS 135000, and we need to determine what AS Path is seen by AS 200. This is tricky, but let's work through it step-by-step.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
7 days ago
I think the key here is understanding how the 32-bit and 16-bit AS Paths are combined. We need to pay close attention to the order of the ASes in the path.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
9 days ago
Hmm, this question is testing our understanding of AS path propagation. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but let's discuss this together.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel