Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

NetApp Exam NS0-527 Topic 10 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for NetApp's NS0-527 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 10
[All NS0-527 Questions]

Which NetApp technology helps to protect against ransomware attacks?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Veronika
8 days ago
Haha, I can just imagine the exam proctors trying to explain what 'ransomware' is to a room full of confused candidates. 'It's like when your data gets held for ransom, but with more hackers and less actual money.'
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
10 days ago
You know, I bet the answer is actually NetApp Aggregate Encryption. That would protect the entire storage aggregate, which could be a more comprehensive defense against ransomware.
upvoted 0 times
Madelyn
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. Wouldn't SyncMirror also help protect against ransomware by providing a mirrored copy of the data?
upvoted 0 times
Lili
12 days ago
SnapLock does sound like the most likely answer, but I'm also curious about NetApp Volume Encryption. Encrypting data at the volume level could be an effective way to protect against ransomware.
upvoted 0 times
Francine
14 days ago
I think the answer is likely SnapLock. It's designed to prevent unauthorized modifications to data, which is key for defending against ransomware.
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
16 days ago
This is a great question! Protecting against ransomware attacks is a critical concern these days, and I'm glad to see NetApp technologies are covered in the exam.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel