Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

NetApp Exam NS0-520 Topic 2 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for NetApp's NS0-520 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 2
[All NS0-520 Questions]

You upgraded your Linux hosts to SUSE Enterprise Linux 15. In this scenario, which two actions should you perform before you test asymmetric namespace access (ANA)? (Choose two)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lezlie
8 days ago
I'm with you on that, . This exam is testing some pretty niche stuff, but I think we can figure it out if we just focus on the SUSE-specific details. Let's go with options A and B.
upvoted 0 times
Lezlie
10 days ago
Okay, let's think this through logically. We upgraded to SUSE 15, so we need to make sure the NVMe service is running and the LUNs and namespaces are set up correctly. The other options don't seem relevant to the question.
upvoted 0 times
Jill
11 days ago
Ha, leave it to the exam writers to throw in a completely random answer option just to mess with us. 'Verify if there is only one LIF in the SVM' - what even is an SVM? I'm going to need a glossary for this exam.
upvoted 0 times
German
12 days ago
Wait, why would we need to check the Netapp ONTAP version? Isn't this a SUSE Linux question? I'm feeling a bit lost here.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
14 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. I'm guessing we need to verify the NVMe service is running, since that's probably needed for the ANA test. And the LUNs and namespaces should be in the same volume, right? That makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
16 days ago
Whoa, this question is way too specific! I mean, who even knows what 'asymmetric namespace access' is, let alone how to test it? I'm already dreading this exam.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel