Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

NetApp Exam NS0-403 Topic 9 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for NetApp's NS0-403 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 9
[All NS0-403 Questions]

A team compiles a group of artifacts locally. The team decides to allow an automatic process to deploy the compiled artifacts to a production server.

In this scenario, which step was skipped in the DevOps process?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gerald
8 days ago
Haha, 'recipe for disaster' - I like that! But yeah, I agree, continuous delivery is a pretty crucial step. You don't want to just be throwing untested code out there, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Colton
10 days ago
Hold up, if they're skipping continuous delivery, that means they're not verifying the artifacts before they hit production. That's a recipe for disaster! I'm going to have to go with option B on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
11 days ago
Ooh, good point. Although, you know, if they're just letting an automatic process handle the deployment, they might not even need continuous delivery. They could just go straight from CI to CD. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times
Anastacia
12 days ago
Yeah, that's my thought too. Continuous delivery is about getting the artifacts ready for deployment, but continuous deployment is the automatic release to production. That seems to be the step they skipped here.
upvoted 0 times
Latricia
14 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. If they're deploying the artifacts automatically, then they must have already done the continuous integration step, right? I'm guessing the missing step is continuous deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
16 days ago
Whoa, this question is pretty tricky! I'm not sure if I have a firm grasp on the DevOps process yet. Anyone have any insights to share?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel