Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

NetApp Exam NS0-194 Topic 1 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for NetApp's NS0-194 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 1
[All NS0-194 Questions]

Which NetApp HCI component communicates with activeiq.solidfire.com and the Cloud Data Services portal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cheryl
3 hours ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. What about the NetApp Element software vSphere plug-in? That seems like it could also be a contender, since it's responsible for integrating the NetApp HCI system with vSphere.
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
2 days ago
Ooh, I've got a good feeling about this one! The management node (mNode) is definitely the answer. I can just picture it now, the mNode is like the secret agent of the NetApp HCI world, sneakily communicating with all the important services.
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
3 days ago
I think the management node (mNode) is the most likely answer here. It's the component that handles management and monitoring tasks, so it makes sense that it would be the one communicating with those services.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
4 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. I'm pretty sure the management node (mNode) is responsible for communicating with external services, but I'm not 100% sure if that includes activeiq.solidfire.com and the Cloud Data Services portal.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree. This is a pretty specific question. I'm hoping we covered this in the study materials, but I can't quite recall the details.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
8 days ago
Wow, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not quite sure about the different NetApp HCI components and their functionalities.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel