Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

NetApp Exam NS0-004 Topic 3 Question 10 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stephaine
8 days ago
Hmm, good point. I guess it really comes down to which solution can provide the best balance of zero RPO and near-zero RTO for NAS workloads. This is a tough one!
upvoted 0 times
Bronwyn
10 days ago
Yeah, SnapMirror Synchronous is definitely worth considering. It's designed for mission-critical workloads that require zero data loss. Though I'm not sure how it compares to SMBC in terms of RTO.
upvoted 0 times
Alberto
11 days ago
SnapMirror Business Continuity does sound like it could be a good fit, but I'm also curious about option D, SnapMirror Synchronous (SM-S). Doesn't that also provide zero RPO?
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
12 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. MetroCluster over IP is more of a disaster recovery solution, and the question specifically asks about NAS workloads. I'm leaning more towards option C, SnapMirror Business Continuity (SMBC).
upvoted 0 times
Sue
14 days ago
I think option B, MetroCluster over IP, might be the way to go. It provides synchronous mirroring, which should meet the near-zero RTO requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Percy
16 days ago
Wow, this is a tricky question! I'm not sure which NetApp solution would be the best fit for a customer with such stringent RPO and RTO requirements.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel