Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

NetApp Exam NS0-003 Topic 1 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for NetApp's NS0-003 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 1
[All NS0-003 Questions]

What are three benefits provided by the Spot by NetApp portfolio? (Choose three.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, E

Continuously optimizes cloud resources, reduces cloud infrastructure costs, and avoids service disruption are three benefits provided by the Spot by NetApp portfolio. Spot by NetApp is a suite of cloud optimization solutions that leverage machine learning and automation to deliver optimal performance and availability for cloud workloads at the lowest possible cost.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Eden
8 days ago
Alright, let's recap: A, C, and E seem to be the clear winners here. Spot by NetApp is all about maximizing cloud efficiency, reducing costs, and ensuring business continuity. Those are the real benefits they provide.
upvoted 0 times
Lucy
10 days ago
Totally, Owen. That's like asking about the benefits of a screwdriver and including 'sharpens pencils' as an option. Completely irrelevant.
upvoted 0 times
Owen
11 days ago
Ha! Scaling Windows Virtual Desktops in Azure? That's got to be a trick answer. Spot by NetApp is all about optimizing and managing cloud infrastructure, not desktop virtualization.
upvoted 0 times
Blythe
12 days ago
I agree with An. Those three options seem to align with what I know about Spot by NetApp. Replicating data to other clouds and scaling Windows Virtual Desktops are not part of their core offerings, as far as I'm aware.
upvoted 0 times
An
14 days ago
Okay, let's see. I think the benefits they're looking for are A, C, and E. Continuously optimizing cloud resources, reducing costs, and avoiding service disruption seem to be the key features of Spot by NetApp.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
16 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not too familiar with the Spot by NetApp portfolio, so I'll need to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel