Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-900 Topic 7 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-900 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 7
[All SC-900 Questions]

What are customers responsible for when evaluating security in a software as a service (SaaS) cloud services model?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Colette
3 months ago
Haha, you know, I'm just glad the exam isn't asking us about the 'cloud' part. That's always a bit of a cloudy topic for me.
upvoted 0 times
Claudio
2 months ago
Definitely, that's a crucial aspect to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
3 months ago
I think customers should focus on accounts and identities.
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
3 months ago
Right, cloud security can be tricky.
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
3 months ago
D) accounts and identities
upvoted 0 times
Jamie
3 months ago
C) operating systems
upvoted 0 times
Luz
3 months ago
B) network controls
upvoted 0 times
Kris
3 months ago
A) applications
upvoted 0 times
Wade
3 months ago
Ah, I see what you mean. I was initially leaning towards option C, since the operating system is usually managed by the cloud provider. But you both make a good point - the customer is responsible for managing their own accounts and identities.
upvoted 0 times
Odelia
3 months ago
I agree with Josefa. In a SaaS model, the cloud provider is responsible for the underlying infrastructure, including the operating system and network controls. Customers really only have control over the applications and their user accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
3 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the key here is understanding the shared responsibility model in the SaaS cloud services model. Customers are responsible for managing their own accounts and identities, which would make option D the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel