Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-900 Topic 7 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-900 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 7
[All SC-900 Questions]

What is a function of Conditional Access session controls?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Conditional Access session controls enable user app access and sessions to be monitored and controlled in real time based on access and session policies.

Based on this definition, the best answer for your question isB. enable limited experiences, such as blocking download of sensitive information.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/conditional-access/concept-conditional-access-session

Contribute your Thoughts:

Teddy
3 days ago
Hah, I bet the test writers are trying to trick us with this one. They probably want us to think it's just about MFA, but Conditional Access is so much more powerful than that. I'm going with the multi-option answer.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
4 days ago
I agree with Beckie, this question is pretty straightforward. Conditional Access is all about ensuring secure access to resources by applying granular controls. Blocking downloads, ensuring device and app compliance - that's the name of the game here.
upvoted 0 times
Silvana
5 days ago
You know, I'm not too sure about this one. I was leaning towards A, since prompting for MFA is a key function of Conditional Access. But the other options also seem relevant. Guess I'll have to think this through a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
6 days ago
Hmm, this Conditional Access question seems pretty straightforward. I'd say the correct answer is a combination of B, C, and D - it's all about enforcing specific controls and limiting access based on the user, device, and app.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel