Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-900 Topic 3 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-900 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 3
[All SC-900 Questions]

Which Microsoft Purview solution can be used to identify data leakage?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Avery
3 months ago
Interesting, I didn't even consider eDiscovery. But what about B) Compliance Manager? That's designed to help assess and manage regulatory compliance, which seems relevant to data leakage prevention.
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
3 months ago
You both make good points, but I'm leaning towards D) eDiscovery. That allows you to search and investigate data across the organization, which could uncover data leakage incidents.
upvoted 0 times
Von
3 months ago
You both make good points, but I'm leaning towards D) eDiscovery. That allows you to search and investigate data across the organization, which could uncover data leakage incidents.
upvoted 0 times
Delmy
3 months ago
Those are good options, but I still think D) eDiscovery is the best choice for identifying data leakage incidents.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
3 months ago
I agree, but what about C) communication compliance? It could help monitor and prevent unauthorized data sharing.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
3 months ago
True, but B) Compliance Manager could also be useful in ensuring data security policies are being followed.
upvoted 0 times
Mike
3 months ago
I think A) insider risk management could also help spot potential data leakage.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I was thinking it might be A) insider risk management. That covers identifying and mitigating insider threats, which could include data leakage.
upvoted 0 times
Leonardo
3 months ago
This question is a bit tricky, but I think the answer is C) communication compliance. That solution can analyze communication channels to detect potential data leaks or compliance issues, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel