Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-900 Topic 13 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-900 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 13
[All SC-900 Questions]

What is a function of Conditional Access session controls?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Conditional Access session controls enable user app access and sessions to be monitored and controlled in real time based on access and session policies.

Based on this definition, the best answer for your question isB. enable limited experiences, such as blocking download of sensitive information.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/conditional-access/concept-conditional-access-session

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gennie
9 days ago
Hah, this question is a real brain-teaser! I'm gonna go with B and C. Sounds like the best way to keep those pesky users in line. *laughs*
upvoted 0 times
Desire
19 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards A and D. Gotta cover all the bases when it comes to access controls, am I right? *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Ailene
20 days ago
Options A, B, and C all sound right to me. Looks like a tough question! *chuckles* Maybe I should have brushed up on my Conditional Access trivia before the exam.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
4 days ago
B) enable limited experiences, such as blocking download of sensitive information
upvoted 0 times
Junita
6 days ago
A) prompting multi-factor authentication (MFA)
upvoted 0 times
Elmer
23 days ago
I'm going with C. Enforcing device compliance is critical to ensuring secure access to company resources.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
1 months ago
I believe it also enables limited experiences, like blocking download of sensitive information.
upvoted 0 times
Carisa
1 months ago
Definitely option B, that's the key function of Conditional Access. Blocking sensitive downloads is crucial for security.
upvoted 0 times
Gennie
13 days ago
Prompting multi-factor authentication is crucial for ensuring only authorized users access sensitive information.
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
14 days ago
I think enforcing device compliance is also important for maintaining security.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
24 days ago
I agree, blocking sensitive downloads is essential for security.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
1 months ago
I agree with Lashawn. It helps in enhancing security by adding an extra layer of protection.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawn
2 months ago
I think the function of Conditional Access session controls is to prompt multi-factor authentication.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel