Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-900 Topic 14 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-900 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 14
[All SC-900 Questions]

What is a function of Conditional Access session controls?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Conditional Access session controls enable user app access and sessions to be monitored and controlled in real time based on access and session policies.

Based on this definition, the best answer for your question isB. enable limited experiences, such as blocking download of sensitive information.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/conditional-access/concept-conditional-access-session

Contribute your Thoughts:

Louis
1 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of conditional access session controls. I'm going to have to go with option A on this one - prompting multi-factor authentication. I mean, what's the point of all this fancy security if you can't even get past the front door, am I right? *chuckles* It's like putting a bouncer in front of a cardboard box.
upvoted 0 times
Rosamond
1 days ago
Well, I was leaning towards just option A, but you guys make a good point. Conditional Access is a powerful tool for controlling access and securing your environment.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
2 days ago
Exactly! Conditional Access allows you to enable limited experiences, ensure device and app compliance, and even block the download of sensitive information. That's a pretty comprehensive set of functions.
upvoted 0 times
Robt
3 days ago
I agree, Laurel. Conditional Access is all about enforcing security policies based on various conditions. Prompting MFA is just one aspect of it.
upvoted 0 times
Marg
3 days ago
You know, I've been thinking about this question, and I reckon the right answer is a combination of B, C, and D. Enabling limited experiences, enforcing device compliance, and enforcing client app compliance - that's the holy trinity of conditional access. Anything less and you might as well just leave the front door open!
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
4 days ago
Good one, Neha! But hey, you gotta start somewhere, right? The more we discuss these topics, the better we'll be prepared for the exam.
upvoted 0 times
Paola
4 days ago
Hold up, hold up, you're all forgetting the most important function - prompting multi-factor authentication! That's the real key to keeping the bad guys out. I mean, who doesn't love a little extra security theater, am I right? *winks* Gotta keep those hackers on their toes!
upvoted 0 times
Mari
5 days ago
Ah, the joys of conditional access! It's like a digital bouncer, only way smarter. I'm gonna go with C and D - enforcing device and client app compliance. That way, we can make sure only the good guys are getting in, and they're using the right tools for the job. No sneaky backdoors or unauthorized devices on my watch!
upvoted 0 times
Luther
7 days ago
You know, I'm a little unsure about this one. I was leaning towards A, prompting multi-factor authentication, because that's such a crucial part of modern security. But now that I think about it, the other options do seem more comprehensive in terms of controlling the access environment. Hmm, decisions, decisions...
upvoted 0 times
Ivory
9 days ago
Ah, the conditional access session controls, the gatekeepers of our digital lives! I'm feeling pretty confident about this one. The correct answer has to be a combination of B, C, and D - enabling limited experiences, enforcing device compliance, and enforcing client app compliance. These are the key functions that ensure our data stays secure and out of the wrong hands.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel