Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-400 Topic 7 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-400 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 7
[All SC-400 Questions]

Task 10

You plan to create a data loss prevention (DLP) policy that will apply to content containing the following keywords:

* Tailspin

* litware

* Falcon

You need to create a keyword list that can be used in the DLP policy. You do NOT need to create the DLP policy at this time.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

To retain all Microsoft Exchange items in Alex Wilber's mailbox that contain the word ''Falcon'' and were created in the year 2021, follow these steps:

Create a Retention Policy:

Sign in to theMicrosoft 365 compliance center.

Navigate toPoliciesand click onRetention.

Create a new retention policy (e.g., ''Falcon Retention 2021'').

Specify the retention period (e.g.,2 yearsfrom the creation date).

Set the condition to include items containing the word ''Falcon.''

Apply the Retention Policy to Alex Wilber's Mailbox:

Assign the retention policy to Alex Wilber's mailbox.

Ensure that the policy targets items created in the year 2021.

Validate the Policy:

Test the policy thoroughly to ensure it correctly retains the specified items.

Monitor the mailbox to verify that the retention actions are enforced.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Fausto
1 days ago
Good point, Twanna. We should probably try to get some more information about the context of those keywords before we just throw them into the DLP policy. It could make a difference in how we structure the keyword list.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
1 days ago
That's a good point. I guess they just want to make sure we understand the basics of how DLP policies work and how to create a simple keyword list. It's not rocket science, but it's still an important skill to have.
upvoted 0 times
Twanna
2 days ago
I agree, it's a pretty simple question. The only thing I'm wondering about is whether we need to include any additional context around those keywords. Like, are they referring to specific company names, product names, or something else?
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
3 days ago
You know, I actually have a friend who works in IT security, and she told me that a lot of these kinds of questions are just testing your ability to follow instructions and think logically. It's not always about the technical details, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Meghan
3 days ago
Yeah, that's easy enough. I don't see any major issues with this question. The keywords seem pretty clear-cut.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
4 days ago
Hah, 'Tailspin'? That sounds like something out of a cartoon or a video game. I wonder what kind of content would have that keyword in it. Maybe they're testing our ability to think outside the box a little bit.
upvoted 0 times
Emile
4 days ago
Hmm, this looks like a pretty straightforward DLP policy question. We need to create a keyword list for the DLP policy, and the keywords are Tailspin, Litware, and Falcon.
upvoted 0 times
Sabrina
5 days ago
Yeah, I agree. This is pretty basic stuff. The keywords they've given us are pretty simple, too. I mean, 'Tailspin', 'litware', and 'Falcon'? Those sound like they might be the names of companies or products or something.
upvoted 0 times
Eleni
7 days ago
I don't know, man. I feel like this is just testing our ability to follow instructions. It's not exactly rocket science, but at least they're not asking us to write a whole DLP policy from scratch.
upvoted 0 times
Salina
9 days ago
This question is really straightforward, but I'm not sure why they're asking about creating a keyword list for a DLP policy. Isn't that something we're supposed to do in the real world, not on an exam?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel