Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-400 Topic 5 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-400 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 5
[All SC-400 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains a Microsoft SharePoint Online site named Site1.

You need to implement Microsoft Purview data lifecycle management.

What should you create first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sabra
4 days ago
Hmm, I see both your perspectives. But what about the DLP policy? Wouldn't that be important to implement first to prevent any data leaks or unauthorized access? That seems like a critical piece of the puzzle to me.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
5 days ago
That's a good point, Socorro. Plus, with a sensitivity label policy, we can then apply retention settings and other data lifecycle controls on top of that. It gives us more flexibility and control over how we manage the data.
upvoted 0 times
Socorro
6 days ago
Haha, you know, this is kind of like a Choose Your Own Adventure book - every decision leads us down a different path. I'm just glad we're all putting our heads together to figure this out. At the end of the day, as long as we implement something, we'll be in better shape than we were before.
upvoted 0 times
Tenesha
7 days ago
You know, David, that's a really good point. A DLP policy could help us identify and protect any sensitive data, which is probably a good foundation before we start implementing retention or sensitivity labels. Maybe that should be our first step.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel