Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-400 Topic 3 Question 74 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-400 exam
Question #: 74
Topic #: 3
[All SC-400 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains a user named User1.

You need to ensure that all email messages that contain attachments are encrypted automatically by using Microsoft Purview Message Encryption.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Samira
9 days ago
Hey, I'm just happy they're not asking us to write code or anything. At least it's multiple choice, right? Although, I gotta say, I'm still trying to figure out the difference between all these options. Anyone wanna break it down for me?
upvoted 0 times
Lisandra
10 days ago
Ooh, the information barrier segment could be an interesting choice. I mean, if you really want to keep those attachments under lock and key, that might be the way to go. But I don't know, it feels a little overkill for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
11 days ago
I'm leaning towards the mail flow rule option. That seems like the most direct way to handle this requirement. Plus, it's probably easier to manage and tweak than a DLP policy, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Art
12 days ago
Whoa, this question is tricky! Encrypting all attachments automatically sounds like a pretty serious security measure. I'm not sure if I'd go with the sensitivity label or the DLP policy. Anyone have any thoughts?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel