Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-100 Topic 15 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-100 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 15
[All SC-100 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription. You have an Azure subscription.

You need to implement a Microsoft Purview communication compliance solution for Microsoft Teams and Yammer. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Assign compliance policies to Microsoft 365 groups based on custom Microsoft Exchange Online attributes.

* Minimize the number of compliance policies

* Minimize administrative effort

What should you include in the solution?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ailene
3 days ago
Aha! I think the solution lies in option C, adaptive scopes. These allow you to dynamically assign policies based on attributes, which sounds like exactly what we need here. Plus, it minimizes the number of policies and administrative effort.
upvoted 0 times
Roselle
4 days ago
You know, I was thinking about option B, Microsoft 365 Defender user tags. But then I realized that's more for security and threat detection, not really compliance. So that's not the right answer either.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
5 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. We need to assign compliance policies to Microsoft 365 groups based on custom Exchange Online attributes. That rules out option A, since Azure AD Information Protection labels are not tied to Exchange attributes.
upvoted 0 times
Tran
6 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. We need to find a solution that meets the specific requirements, while minimizing the number of policies and administrative effort. Let me think about this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel