Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 10 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 10
[All PL-900 Questions]

A company wants to use Power Automate to send email alerts to a specific employee whenever the company is mentioned in a Twitter post.

You need to create the flow.

From which two locations can you create the required flow? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Samira
3 days ago
Haha, can you imagine trying to create a flow on a desktop app? That would be like using a typewriter to send a tweet. I'm definitely going with A) and D) for this one.
upvoted 0 times
Javier
4 days ago
I'm not so sure about B) Dynamics 365. That's more for CRM and ERP, not really for social media monitoring. I think A) and D) are the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Sabrina
5 days ago
I agree with Elliott, but I think B) Dynamics 365 is also a valid choice. If this company is using Dynamics 365, they might be able to create the flow right within that platform.
upvoted 0 times
Elliott
6 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward question. I'd say the obvious choices are A) a browser and D) a mobile app. Power Automate is a cloud-based platform, so you can create flows from anywhere with a web browser. And there's also a mobile app, so you can do it on the go.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel