Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-600 Topic 8 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-600 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 8
[All PL-600 Questions]

You are implementing a solution that includes applications which perform high-volume Microsoft Dataverse operations.

The applications must not experience a loss of functionality or loss of performance due to service protection API limits.

You need to evaluate metrics for the service protection API limits.

Which three metrics should you evaluate? Each correct answer pat of the solution.

NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tiffiny
4 days ago
Don't worry, you guys have got this! It's all about understanding how the API limits work and how to optimize your applications accordingly. I'm sure if we work together, we can come up with the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
5 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you both on that. The question is specifically asking about the metrics we need to evaluate, so I think the three most relevant ones are the ones you both mentioned. Although, to be honest, I'm a little nervous about this question - the service protection API limits can be tricky to wrap your head around.
upvoted 0 times
Caren
5 days ago
I agree with you on that. The number of API requests per web server and the amount of API calls made within plug-in code are also important, but I don't think they're the most crucial metrics to focus on in this case.
upvoted 0 times
Lon
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of the service protection API limits in Microsoft Dataverse. I think the key metrics we need to evaluate are the number of concurrent connections per user account, the number of API requests per connection, and the amount of execution time that can be used for each connection.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel