Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-500 Topic 1 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-500 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 1
[All PL-500 Questions]

You are implementing a Power Automate cloud flow that submits invoice information using a custom connector action.

You observe that the custom connector action sometimes results in an error. You want the system to send you an email to alert you when the custom connector action throws an error.

You need to make sure the send email action is triggered only when the custom connector action fails.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Franchesca
4 days ago
Guys, I'm a bit confused. What's the difference between 'has failed' and 'is skipped'? Aren't they both essentially the same thing?
upvoted 0 times
Christa
5 days ago
Haha, can you imagine getting an email every time the custom connector action times out? That would be a nightmare! Definitely not option C. I'm with Melina and Tonja on this one - D is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Tonja
6 days ago
Exactly, Melina. The key is we want to be alerted when the custom connector action encounters a real error, not just when it's skipped for some other reason. That's why option D is the best choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Melina
7 days ago
Good question, Neha. The way I see it, 'has failed' means the action actually encountered an error and couldn't complete successfully. 'Is skipped' could happen for a variety of reasons, like if a previous condition wasn't met or if the action was intentionally skipped. We want the email to go out specifically when the custom connector action fails, not just when it's skipped for some other reason.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel