Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-400 Topic 9 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-400 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 9
[All PL-400 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company requires custom validation when users save form records that use a synchronous plug-in.

If validation fails, a message that explains how to resolve the issue must be displayed on the form to the user.

You need to implement the custom validation.

Solution: Include the message in the output parameters of the plug-in.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Reena
3 days ago
Good point, Lavera. The synchronous nature of the plug-in might introduce some timing or performance considerations. But overall, I think the proposed solution is a reasonable approach.
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
4 days ago
Yeah, I think the solution works too. Though, I'm a bit curious about the 'synchronous' part of the requirement. I wonder if there are any specific considerations around that.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
5 days ago
I agree with Carman. Displaying the message in the output parameters of the plug-in is a logical way to get the validation message back to the user. It's a clean and efficient solution.
upvoted 0 times
Carman
6 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward question. The requirement is to display a message on the form if validation fails, and the solution provided is to include the message in the output parameters of the plug-in. I think this solution meets the goal.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel