Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-400 Topic 7 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-400 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 7
[All PL-400 Questions]

You enable change tracking on the Account table in Microsoft Dataverse. You plan to use the Organization Service to retrieve the delta data by using C#.

You need to determine which message to use. What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rashad
3 months ago
Haha, I can already see someone picking D) RetrieveAttributeRequest and trying to use that to get the delta data. That would be like using a fork to eat soup!
upvoted 0 times
Desire
3 months ago
Hmm, I was initially leaning towards C) odata.track-changes, but now I'm not so sure. Isn't that more of an OData protocol thing, rather than a Dataverse-specific request?
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
3 months ago
I agree, A) UpdateEntityRequest seems to be the most appropriate message for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Jeffrey
3 months ago
A) UpdateEntityRequest
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
3 months ago
I believe B) RetrieveEntityChangesRequest would be the right choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Irma
3 months ago
B) RetrieveEntityChangesRequest
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
3 months ago
I think A) UpdateEntityRequest is the correct message to use for retrieving delta data.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
3 months ago
A) UpdateEntityRequest
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
3 months ago
I agree with Chaya. The RetrieveEntityChangesRequest is specifically designed to retrieve the delta data when change tracking is enabled on a table. Using any other request would not give us the desired result.
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
3 months ago
This question seems straightforward, but it's important to understand the difference between the Microsoft Dataverse entities and the associated requests. Since we're dealing with change tracking, I'd say the correct answer is B) RetrieveEntityChangesRequest.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel