Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-200 Topic 5 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-200 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 5
[All PL-200 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

On a Contact record, a user creates a Note record that contains the word running.

One week later, the user reports that they cannot find the Contact record associated with the Note record.

You need to find the Note record.

Solution: Use Datavserse Search to search for the word run.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Christoper
3 months ago
I don't know, I'm still not convinced. What if there are a bunch of Note records that contain the word 'running'? How would we know which one is the right one? I think we'd need some additional context to really determine if this solution is the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Angelo
3 months ago
Hold on, guys. I think the solution provided might actually be the right approach. If the user knows the Note record contains the word 'running', then using Dataverse Search to find that specific word could be the quickest way to locate the Note record. It's a pretty straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonore
3 months ago
Yeah, I agree. The question doesn't specify that the Note record contains the exact phrase 'running', so a broader search might be more appropriate. Maybe we could try searching for the Contact record itself first, and then look for any associated Note records.
upvoted 0 times
Almeta
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Leonida
3 months ago
I see your point. Maybe we should consider a broader search.
upvoted 0 times
Enola
3 months ago
B
upvoted 0 times
Nelida
3 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. Let's try searching for the Contact record first.
upvoted 0 times
Sherly
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Colby
3 months ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if using Dataverse Search to search for the word 'run' would be the best approach. It seems like there could be other ways to find the Note record associated with the missing Contact record.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel