Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-200 Topic 4 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-200 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 4
[All PL-200 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to is. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company uses a model-driven app

The company needs to automatically update the Status column in real time

You need to configure this feature.

Solution: Create a flow that has an Update item action.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rebecka
11 days ago
Haha, real-time updates, huh? I'm picturing a scenario where the Status column is constantly flashing and changing every second. That would be a pretty wild user experience! But in all seriousness, I agree with the others – we need more context to determine if this solution is truly viable.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
12 days ago
Do we have any information about the underlying data source? If it's a model-driven app, there might be built-in features or events we can leverage to achieve the real-time update goal. I think we need to dig a little deeper before deciding if this solution is the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Malinda
13 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Brynn. The solution seems like it could potentially work, but we need more details to be sure. Real-time updates can be tricky, and I'm curious to know if there are any other options we should explore.
upvoted 0 times
Brynn
14 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not entirely sure if the given solution meets the goal of automatically updating the Status column in real-time. The flow with an Update item action might work, but I'm wondering if there are other factors we need to consider, like the data source and the update trigger.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel