Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-200 Topic 3 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-200 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 3
[All PL-200 Questions]

You are using the Data import wizard to import records into the account table from a CSV file. The CSV-to-table mapping is as follows:

* The Name column represents the account name and maps to the Account Name column.

* The Parent Name column represents the holding company of the account with subsidiaries underneath.

Records that are imported into the table are only related to other records in the file.

You need to configure the import to create the relationship between records.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ezekiel
4 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean, Elinore. Option D seems to be the best choice here, as it maps the Parent Name column to the Parent Account column and uses the Account Name as the lookup criteria.
upvoted 0 times
Elinore
5 days ago
Hold on, I'm not sure about that. Shouldn't we be using the Account Name column as the lookup criteria instead? That way, we can match the records more accurately.
upvoted 0 times
Aron
6 days ago
I think option A is the way to go. By mapping the Parent Name column to the Parent Account column, we can establish the parent-child relationship between the records.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. We need to find a way to create the relationship between the records in the account table based on the Parent Name column in the CSV file.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel