Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-100 Topic 7 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-100 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 7
[All PL-100 Questions]

A company receives its marketing campaign performance report as a Microsoft Excel file. The company stores the file in Microsoft SharePoint.

A user updates the Excel file daily with updated data.

The company needs a solution that automatically displays the latest analytics.

You need to create a basic report that contains pie charts that display the most profitable channels.

You need to propose the right solution.

Solution: Microsoft Power Apps canvas app having an Excel file imported into the app and Pie chart control.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Buddy
3 days ago
That's a good point. If the company has plans to expand the dashboard in the future, then Power Apps might be a better long-term solution. Although it does seem like overkill for a basic analytics report.
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
4 days ago
But what if the company wants to add more functionality to the dashboard in the future? With Power Apps, they can easily extend the app and add more features. Power BI is great for reporting, but it might be more limited in terms of customization.
upvoted 0 times
Jeffrey
5 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The Power Apps solution seems a bit complicated for what the company needs. Power BI would be a more straightforward way to get the latest analytics data and display it in a nice pie chart.
upvoted 0 times
Mozelle
6 days ago
I'm not sure about this solution. I mean, importing an Excel file into a Power Apps canvas app seems like a lot of work when we could just use a Power BI report instead. It feels like overkill for a basic analytics dashboard.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel