Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-100 Topic 3 Question 74 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-100 exam
Question #: 74
Topic #: 3
[All PL-100 Questions]

A company receives its marketing campaign performance report as a Microsoft Excel file. The company stores the file in Microsoft SharePoint.

A user updates the Excel file daily with updated data.

The company needs a solution that automatically displays the latest analytics.

You need to create a basic report that contains pie charts that display the most profitable channels.

You need to propose the right solution.

Solution: Microsoft Power Apps canvas app having an Excel file imported into the app and Pie chart control.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Heike
7 hours ago
I agree with the general consensus, but I have a question: what if the Excel file is too large to be imported into the Power Apps canvas app? Is there a way to handle that scenario, or would we need to look at a different approach?
upvoted 0 times
Alberta
7 hours ago
I don't know, you guys. Isn't the whole point of this to have the latest analytics automatically displayed? Importing the Excel file seems like it would defeat that purpose.
upvoted 0 times
Vesta
1 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Connecting directly to the SharePoint file could be more efficient, but then you'd have to deal with any access or security issues. The Excel import might be a simpler solution in the long run.
upvoted 0 times
Carisa
2 days ago
Haha, yeah, we don't want to just give them the bare minimum. Gotta impress those executives, right?
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
2 days ago
I'm leaning towards the Power Apps solution. It's a straightforward approach, and the user can interact with the app directly, which might be more convenient than having to switch between different tools.
upvoted 0 times
Jolanda
3 days ago
That's a good point, Laticia. Power BI could be a more robust solution, especially if the company needs to create more complex visualizations in the future. However, if the requirement is for a basic report, then the Power Apps solution might be a simpler and more cost-effective option.
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
3 days ago
I think this solution could work, but I'm not sure it's the most efficient way to tackle this problem. Importing the Excel file into a Power Apps canvas app seems a bit clunky to me.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
4 days ago
I'm not sure about the solution. Wouldn't it be better to use Power BI instead of Power Apps? Power BI is specifically designed for creating interactive reports and dashboards, and it can directly connect to SharePoint data sources.
upvoted 0 times
Kassandra
6 days ago
I agree with Gwen. The solution seems appropriate for the given requirements. The only potential issue I can think of is the ability to handle large datasets in the Excel file, as that might impact the performance of the app. But overall, it's a good solution.
upvoted 0 times
Gwen
8 days ago
I think the solution is on the right track. Importing the Excel file into a Power Apps canvas app and using the Pie chart control to display the analytics seems like a good approach. This way, the app can automatically update the charts with the latest data from the Excel file.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel