Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-100 Topic 4 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-100 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 4
[All PL-100 Questions]

A company uses a canvas app to encourage employees to take reading breaks during their work schedule. The reading breaks are created automatically as Outlook tasks in the employees Outlook app. The app must trigger a Power Automate cloud flow when specific data is captured in the canvas app. You need to create and configure the flow. Which flow step should you configure first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Anjelica
2 days ago
That's a good point. The Outlook task creation is probably just a consequence of the canvas app doing its thing. I doubt we need to explicitly configure that as part of the flow.
upvoted 0 times
Evan
3 days ago
Yeah, the Power Apps step is definitely the first thing we need to tackle. Although, I'm a little curious about the Outlook task part. Is that something we need to configure within the flow, or is that just a result of the canvas app?
upvoted 0 times
Markus
4 days ago
Haha, yeah, the Outlook task part sounds like a built-in feature of the canvas app. I bet the developers were like, 'Hey, let's make these reading breaks super convenient by automatically adding them to people's calendars!'
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
5 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I think the first step we need to configure is the Power Apps step with trigger conditions. That's where we'll set up the conditions for the canvas app to initiate the flow, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel