Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-100 Topic 15 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-100 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 15
[All PL-100 Questions]

A company receives its marketing campaign performance report as a Microsoft Excel file. The company stores the file in Microsoft SharePoint.

A user updates the Excel file daily with updated data.

The company needs a solution that automatically displays the latest analytics.

You need to create a basic report that contains pie charts that display the most profitable channels.

You need to propose the right solution.

Solution: Microsoft Power Bl report querying Excel file using its path.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Blondell
4 days ago
Totally, a scheduled refresh is a great idea. We don't want the users to have to remember to manually update the file every day. Power BI can handle that automatically.
upvoted 0 times
Ma
5 days ago
I'm with you guys on this one. The only thing I'd add is that we should consider setting up some kind of data refresh schedule to ensure the reports are always up-to-date. That way, the company can be confident they're seeing the latest analytics.
upvoted 0 times
Artie
6 days ago
I agree, this solution is definitely the way to go. Power BI's ability to pull data directly from the Excel file and create dynamic visualizations is perfect for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Phillip
7 days ago
I think this is a great solution. Power BI can easily connect to the Excel file and automatically update the charts with the latest data. It's a simple and efficient way to meet the company's needs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel