Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-900 Topic 2 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-900 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 2
[All MS-900 Questions]

A company is developing their Windows as a service (WaaS) strategy.

The company wants to roll out the most recently released Windows updates to specific devices before rolling them out to other devices.

You need to recommend the correct feature to meet the requirement.

Which feature should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alonzo
2 days ago
I was leaning towards E) Servicing channels, but you guys make a good point. Deployment rings would be the better option to meet the requirement of rolling out updates to specific devices first.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
3 days ago
Definitely D) Deployment rings. I used that feature at my last job, and it worked great for our Windows 10 updates. Saved us a lot of headaches by catching issues early on the test rings.
upvoted 0 times
Isadora
4 days ago
I agree, D) Deployment rings sounds like the right choice here. It gives you that granular control to test updates on a smaller set of devices first before pushing them out to the entire organization.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
5 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I think the answer is D) Deployment rings. That feature allows you to roll out updates to specific groups of devices before deploying them more broadly.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel