Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-900 Topic 1 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-900 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 1
[All MS-900 Questions]

A company uses Microsoft 365.

The company requires a survey that must be set up as follows:

* Provide real-time results.

* Support built-in analytics to evaluate responses.

* Be able to export results to Microsoft Excel.

You need to implement a solution. What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Linsey
4 days ago
Haha, can you imagine trying to use Project or Planner for a simple survey? That would be overkill! Although, I do wonder if To Do might be a dark horse candidate here. It's got some survey-like features, and it's easy to export data from.
upvoted 0 times
Nakisha
5 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about Lists. Wouldn't that be more for managing tasks and to-do items? I feel like Forms is the way to go. It's designed specifically for surveys and has all the features we need, plus it's tightly integrated with the rest of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
6 days ago
I agree, Forms does seem like the logical choice here. But I'm also considering Lists as an option. It's a versatile tool that can be used for surveys and provides some analytics capabilities. Although exporting to Excel might be a bit more involved.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
7 days ago
Wow, this question really tests our understanding of the Microsoft 365 suite. At first glance, I think the obvious answer is Forms. It seems to tick all the boxes - real-time results, built-in analytics, and the ability to export to Excel.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel