Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 3 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 3
[All MS-721 Questions]

You have a Teams Phone deployment.

When you review the Server - Client summary reports in Teams, you discover that Wired inside data is unavailable as shown in the following exhibit.

You need to review the monthly and daily trends in the reports.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Katheryn
4 days ago
I'm a little stumped on this one. It feels like we're missing some important details about the Teams Phone deployment. Maybe we should try to get more information before deciding on an answer. Or maybe I just need to brush up on my Teams Phone knowledge. *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Tayna
6 days ago
You know, I'm with Gearldine on this one. The Call Quality Dashboard seems like the way to go. I'm just wondering if we need to upload the Endpoint data file or the Building data file. Decisions, decisions!
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
6 days ago
I think the key here is to access the Call Quality Dashboard. The question mentions reviewing the monthly and daily trends, and the Call Quality Dashboard is where we can find that information. So I'm leaning towards either option C or D.
upvoted 0 times
Verda
8 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. The wired inside data is unavailable, so we need to figure out how to view the monthly and daily trends in the reports. I'm not sure if uploading reporting labels or configuring the network topology would help with that.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel