Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 12 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 12
[All MS-721 Questions]

You have a Teams Phone deployment.

You need to enable external users to configure their emergency address manually in the Teams client.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Joseph
3 months ago
Haha, good point! I bet the exam writers are just trying to catch us off guard. 'Oh, you think everyone knows their address? Let's see if you can figure out how to let them tell us!' Classic.
upvoted 0 times
Elinore
3 months ago
You guys are right, B seems to be the clear winner here. I can't imagine any of the other options would let external users manually set their emergency address. Although, I have to say, I'm a bit surprised this is even a question - who doesn't know their own address these days?
upvoted 0 times
Novella
3 months ago
I was thinking the same thing. Enabling Location-Based Routing (A) sounds like it would automatically determine the user's location, which isn't what the question is asking for. And the other options don't seem to directly address the requirement of allowing external users to manually configure their address.
upvoted 0 times
Lazaro
3 months ago
C) Create a new emergency call routing policy that has dynamic emergency calling configured.
upvoted 0 times
Iraida
3 months ago
Yes, that seems to be the best option to meet the requirement provided in the question.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonna
3 months ago
B) Create a new emergency calling policy that has external location lookup mode enabled.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
3 months ago
I don't think that option directly addresses the requirement of allowing external users to configure their address manually.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
3 months ago
D) From Networks & locations, add the external subnets of the users.
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
3 months ago
That makes sense. It would allow external users to manually configure their emergency address.
upvoted 0 times
Asuncion
3 months ago
B) Create a new emergency calling policy that has external location lookup mode enabled.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
3 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I think the answer is B - creating a new emergency calling policy with external location lookup mode enabled. That way, external users can manually configure their emergency address in the Teams client, which is what the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel