Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 10 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 10
[All MS-721 Questions]

You have a Teams Phone deployment.

You need to enable external users to configure their emergency address manually in the Teams client.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jamika
4 days ago
Ah, the old emergency calling conundrum. I'm with you guys on option B. Can't go wrong with a custom emergency calling policy. Although, if I was the one configuring this, I'd probably also throw in a nice little Easter egg for the end-users, like a dancing emoji or something. Really spice things up, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
5 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking option C might be the answer. Dynamic emergency calling seems like it could be the right approach for external users. But you both make a good case for option B. I guess it really depends on the specific requirements of the deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
6 days ago
I agree, option B seems like the way to go. Enabling external location lookup mode is key here. Although, I'm a bit surprised they're not asking about Location-Based Routing, since that's a common requirement for emergency calling.
upvoted 0 times
Ricki
7 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but it's testing our understanding of emergency calling in Teams. I'm leaning towards option B - creating a new emergency calling policy with external location lookup mode enabled. That way, external users can manually configure their emergency address in the Teams client.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel