Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-700 Topic 2 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-700 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 2
[All MS-700 Questions]

Your company uses Teams.

You have a team named Team1.

You need to prevent guest users from accessing files in Team1. The solution must NOT affect external collaboration with any other teams.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Arlyne
4 days ago
Haha, true that! But hey, at least it keeps us on our toes. I'm gonna go with C myself. A conditional access policy seems like the most surgical approach here. Plus, it's a good excuse to brush up on my Azure AD skills.
upvoted 0 times
Edda
5 days ago
You know, as much as I want to get this right, I can't help but wonder if the exam writers are just toying with us. I mean, who comes up with these kinds of questions, anyway? It's like they're trying to see how many grey hairs they can give us!
upvoted 0 times
Darci
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree. B and C seem like the most targeted solutions. Editing the SharePoint settings (A) might affect other teams, and blocking all external domains (D) or turning off guest access (E) in Teams could be overkill.
upvoted 0 times
Rex
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the key here is to prevent guest users from accessing the files in Team1 without affecting external collaboration with other teams. Based on the options, I'd say B or C seem like the best choices.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel