Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-700 Topic 1 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-700 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 1
[All MS-700 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that uses Teams.

When you attempt to create a new sensitivity label for Teams, you discover that the Groups & sites option is unavailable as shown in the following exhibit.

You need to be able to select Groups & sites when you create the sensitivity label.

Which cmdlet should you run?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kristofer
4 hours ago
I agree, this seems like a bit of a head-scratcher. Let's take a look at the answer options and see if we can figure out the right cmdlet to run.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawn
1 days ago
Wait a minute, did you say 'Set-CsTeansEnhancedEncryptionPolicy'? I think you meant 'Set-CsTeamsEnhancedEncryptionPolicy'. Gotta watch out for those typos, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
1 days ago
Haha, I bet the answer is going to be some obscure PowerShell cmdlet that none of us have heard of before. Microsoft loves to make things complicated, don't they?
upvoted 0 times
Serina
2 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. It seems like we need to be able to select the Groups & sites option when creating a sensitivity label for Teams. I wonder what the underlying issue could be here.
upvoted 0 times
Aja
2 days ago
Ooh, good point! I wonder if it has to do with the Office 365 Group settings or the Teams configuration. We might need to dig into the administrative controls for those services.
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
3 days ago
You know, I've played around with sensitivity labels before, and I remember there was some kind of setting or policy that controlled what options were available. Maybe we need to adjust something at the tenant level?
upvoted 0 times
Rossana
5 days ago
Well, my first thought is that we need to enable the Groups & sites option for the sensitivity label. The question says it's unavailable, so we'll need to find a way to make it available.
upvoted 0 times
Colene
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not sure I've encountered this issue before, but I'm eager to learn the solution. What do you all think? Any ideas on which cmdlet we should use?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel