Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-700 Topic 1 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-700 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 1
[All MS-700 Questions]

Your company uses Teams.

You successfully port and assign an audio conferencing toll-free number to Microsoft.

You test the toll-free number and ensure that meetings are successful.

The next day, you receive reports that the toll-free number is no longer working, but local toll numbers still work.

You need to ensure that the toll-free number works.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ashanti
11 days ago
I don't know, adding Communication Credits seems a bit random to me. Unless there's some kind of billing or capacity issue, I don't think that's the right solution here.
upvoted 0 times
Margery
12 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. Setting anonymous users and dial-in callers to 'On' might be worth a shot too. That could help if there were any permissions issues with the toll-free number.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
13 days ago
Yeah, I'm a bit confused too. But my gut says that adding the toll-free number to an Audio Conferencing policy might be the way to go. That seems like the most logical step to ensure it's properly configured and working.
upvoted 0 times
Leanora
14 days ago
This question is really tricky! I'm not sure if I fully understand the context here. Did the toll-free number stop working after you ported it to Microsoft Teams? That's a bit concerning.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel