Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-600 Topic 4 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-600 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 4
[All MS-600 Questions]

You need to send a message in a Microsoft Teams channel that informs users of a new order in a sales system. After the users read the message, the users must click a button to acknowledge that they read the message.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Erick
4 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. The custom team tab with a deep link could be a nice, clean solution. It might be a bit more work to set up, but it could provide a more seamless user experience.
upvoted 0 times
Jess
5 days ago
I'm not sure about that. Wouldn't a custom team tab with a deep link be a simpler solution? That way, we can keep everything within the Teams interface, and the users don't have to deal with an external webhook or anything like that.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
6 days ago
I agree, Adaptive Cards seem like the most logical choice. They're designed specifically for this kind of scenario, and they integrate well with Microsoft Teams. Plus, we can use an incoming webhook to trigger the Adaptive Card, which makes it a pretty straightforward implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Joye
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I'm not entirely sure about the best approach here, but I think an Adaptive Card might be the way to go. It seems like the most user-friendly option, and it would allow us to customize the message and the acknowledgment button.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel