Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-203 Topic 5 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-203 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 5
[All MS-203 Questions]

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant that contains a user named Used.

You need to ensure that User1 is notified whenever mail flow is interrupted for more than one hour.

What should you do in the Exchange admin center?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Emerson
16 hours ago
Ah, the age-old dilemma of 'mail flow rule' vs 'alert policy'. I say we flip a coin and call it a day. Although, if I had to choose, I'd probably go with the mail flow rule. Seems more straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
2 days ago
I was also leaning towards B, but I'm curious about C) Create a new alert policy. Wouldn't that work as well? Maybe we should take a closer look at the differences between mail flow rules and alert policies.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
3 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Winifred. Creating a mail flow rule is the way to go here. That way, you can set up specific conditions and actions to trigger the notification whenever there's a mail flow issue.
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
4 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I'm thinking the answer is B) Create a mail flow rule. That seems like the most logical way to get User1 notified about mail flow interruptions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel