Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MD-102 Topic 7 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MD-102 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 7
[All MD-102 Questions]

You have a Windows 10 device named Computer1 enrolled in Microsoft Intune.

You need to configure Computer1 as a public workstation that will run a single customer-facing, full-screen application.

Which configuration profile type template should you use in Microsoft Intune admin center?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lilli
4 days ago
Haha, imagine if we chose the Endpoint protection profile. That would be like putting a suit of armor on a toaster! Definitely not the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Marion
5 days ago
I was also considering the Shared multi-user device profile, but I think Kiosk is more appropriate since we only want to run one app and don't need the additional features of the Shared multi-user device profile.
upvoted 0 times
Laurena
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Nobuko. The Kiosk option seems perfect for this scenario. It allows you to configure a device to run a specific app in full-screen mode, which is exactly what we need here.
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
7 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. We need to configure a Windows 10 device as a public workstation running a single customer-facing app. I'm thinking we should use the Kiosk profile type template to lock it down to that single app.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel