Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MD-102 Topic 4 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MD-102 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 4
[All MD-102 Questions]

Your network contains an on-premises Active Directory domain. The domain contains two computers named Computer1 and Computer? that run Windows 10.

You install Windows Admin Center on Computer1.

You need to manage Computer2 from Computer1 by using Windows Admin Center.

What should you do on Computed?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ngoc
4 days ago
Hmm, good point. D could work too. Though personally, I'm leaning more towards C. It's a more generic solution that might cover a wider range of remote management needs.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
5 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. C and B are both good options. But what about option D? Adding a firewall rule could be a more specific way to allow the remote management traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
6 days ago
I agree, C does seem like the logical choice. But I'm also considering option B - running the Enable-PSRemoting cmdlet. That might be necessary to set up the remote PowerShell session, which Windows Admin Center would use.
upvoted 0 times
Marcelle
7 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward question about remote management with Windows Admin Center. I'm leaning towards option C - allowing Windows Remote Management (WinRM) through the firewall. That's usually the first step to get remote management working.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel