Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MD-102 Topic 10 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MD-102 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 10
[All MD-102 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that uses Microsoft Intune Suite.

You use Microsoft Intune to manage Windows 11 devices.

You need to implement passwordless authentication that requires users to use number matching

Which authentication method should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Felice
4 days ago
Ooh, number matching! That's a neat feature. I'm definitely leaning towards Microsoft Authenticator as well. Can't go wrong with the official Microsoft solution, right? *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Glory
5 days ago
Interesting question. I've heard about the security keys, but I'm not sure they offer the number matching feature. I think Microsoft Authenticator is the best choice here. It's a well-supported solution within the Microsoft ecosystem.
upvoted 0 times
Reid
6 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too familiar with the Microsoft Intune Suite. But from what I understand, Microsoft Authenticator is the way to go for passwordless authentication with number matching. It seems secure and user-friendly.
upvoted 0 times
Adelaide
7 days ago
This is a great question! I've been wanting to implement passwordless authentication in our organization for a while now. The number matching feature in Microsoft Authenticator sounds really cool. I think that's the way to go.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel