Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-920 Topic 5 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-920 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 5
[All MB-920 Questions]

A company purchases Dynamics 365 finance.

Which two features can the company implement? Each correct selection presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Susana
4 days ago
You guys are overthinking this way too much. It's clearly Accounts receivable and General ledger. I mean, come on, that's Dynamics 365 Finance 101. The other options are just distractions. Unless, of course, this is a trick question and none of them are right. In which case, we're all doomed.
upvoted 0 times
Emile
5 days ago
Hmm, I dunno, I kind of want to go with Omnichannel just to be different, you know? I mean, who doesn't love a good multi-channel experience these days? Plus, it could give the company a bit of an edge over the competition. Though I suppose Accounts receivable and General ledger are the safe bets.
upvoted 0 times
Maybelle
6 days ago
I agree with you on Accounts receivable and General ledger. Those are the obvious choices here. But I'm also kind of intrigued by the Payment fraud prevention option. That could be a really useful feature, especially in these days of increased cyber threats. Though I'm not sure if that's technically part of the Dynamics 365 Finance module or not.
upvoted 0 times
Aracelis
7 days ago
Ah, this is a tricky one! Let's see, I think the company can definitely implement Accounts receivable and General ledger. Those are kind of the bread and butter of Dynamics 365 Finance, right? But I'm not too sure about the other options. Omnichannel sounds like it might be more for sales and customer service, and Manufacturing seems a bit out of left field. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel